Please feel free to share your comments. Your modesty and courtesy is appreciated.

Friday, January 06, 2012

What if...











I have this great 'what if' idea. It's especially a great 'what if' idea if you hoped to see Herman Cain challenge Barack Obama for president. I realize this is a plan that maybe no one else would consider for many good reasons. However, I will suggest the plan because it is something I am seriously considering doing myself.

What if there was a write-in campaign for Herman Cain to be president. I was thinking--er dreaming, yes he dropped out (or was destroyed by the media---a topic for another time) but if you wanted Herman Cain to run against Obama as much as I did, we could write his name in at voting time.

Now for more dreaming..... I enjoy thinking of how much the media and others would squirm when their man Barack Obama has to face a black pro-life, pro-Israel, Conservative named Herman Cain in a presidential run-off. Ah yes a pleasant dream for me and a night-mare for liberals.

No comments: